Sunday, October 22, 2023

& just fits


 I laugh uncontrollably

What is this

A new feeling 

A feeling of freedom

A release of the old

An inhale of what’s to come

It flashes in movie screen format

Almost too good to be true

But I recognize the tenderness

The will to hold on 

His quiet stance in the background

My happy ending

My box of desires wrapped up in a beautiful presentation

A presentation of what should be

What is real

What is genuine 

What is supposed to be

Love that doesn’t fix

Love that doesn’t overpower

Love that doesn’t leave

Love that stays

Love that speaks, don’t give up

Love that walks beside me

Love that falls into place & just fits



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy tale nightmare

  Why can’t I let go of him?  He was my identity  He was my happiness  He controlled my emotions, he still does in a sense.    Meaning if he...