Sunday, November 12, 2023

Escape

 


Tonight I write 

Today was rough

The unhealed holes in your soul have a way of finding the surface

They reel their ugly heads & thrive on clutching their claws deep inside of what you thought was patched up  


Words are spoken

So quietly you replay them & feel it wasn’t real

You question yourself all over again


Words are written

They scream & leap off the page & gouge your eyes till you’re bleeding inside


Fuckin twilight zone that once was clear but now forces its way back inside your depths 

The depths you fled & clawed yourself out of 


Oh he’s good

It’s evident how he fucks with your mind 

& still punctures your heart


Words scream

Words pierce

Words will flood your mind

& never end


Will you ever escape

Will you ever escape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy tale nightmare

  Why can’t I let go of him?  He was my identity  He was my happiness  He controlled my emotions, he still does in a sense.    Meaning if he...