Friday, May 10, 2024

Exhaustion

 

The point of no return, literally 

The knowledge of knowing that whatever you do does not matter 

The angst of understanding that this is the way of life right now 

The draining capability that pulls you in so many different directions 

The plates that are thrown at you directly, you balance them, but you feel as if they’re spinning out of control 

The invisibility that you feel every day, no matter how loved you are 

The tight rope that you walk to make it appear that you are sane

The brokenness that you feel in your bones every time you slow down

The heaviness of it all slowly drains you of any energy that you thought you had left 

Tomorrow, you wake up and do it again 

For how long you’re not sure…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constant

You were my constant You held onto me even when I let go  I let go repeatedly  But you still anchored me down  The blows kept coming  But yo...