Thursday, November 16, 2023

My reality

 



My reality is crowded right now


No one tells you that after 30 years with one person that you will continue to process this for the rest of your life, even though it has left you completely


No one tells you that even though this was needed, you needed to walk away, that the battle that you would fight the most is completely within yourself 


That even though this is everything that you desire for a future, you are still hesitant, you still shield yourself from the heartbreak that may come along side of you one day 


Rather than relax, embrace & accept that this is what you need…You still feel that you don’t deserve any of it, that somehow, you are not worthy of love that you have desired for years


So you shield it.  You flee to the new but yet you come back to your own reality & you question everything again & again


Why is this, why do I feel alone in this, why do I feel like no one can fully understand the depths of the destruction that creates chaos & wreaks havoc on my mind…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy tale nightmare

  Why can’t I let go of him?  He was my identity  He was my happiness  He controlled my emotions, he still does in a sense.    Meaning if he...