Saturday, September 16, 2023

~patterns


I feel like I have no right to question what is going on 

I feel as though I shouldn’t be worried or concerned 

I’ve been here before too many times 


they say trust actions not words

someone once shared with me

trust the patterns…


I learned a lot from that one word, patterns…

patterns could always be trusted…

patterns were like clockwork…

sometimes the time frame was different, but the pattern remained the same….


why am I again amazed at the pattern…

it is exactly the same. 


someone please tell me how to severe this cord 

it’s lay dormant for a while

at times there’s a been a few tugs

now the draw has come back into play


I am not safe in my own soul…

once this tugging ensues I fear where I will go 

that is the hold that this cord has on me….


It seems that each time that I put more distance, more resistance , the cord gets snapped back into place


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy tale nightmare

  Why can’t I let go of him?  He was my identity  He was my happiness  He controlled my emotions, he still does in a sense.    Meaning if he...