Friday, September 22, 2023

Scenes from a movie

 


The script is simple

You see how it plays out

At least you thought you did, it’s all laid out in front of you

I can’t fully comprehend why I feel that I am living outside of my head, the twilight zone

the pattern is always repeated

I see the reels rolling

Cut~

take two~

action!!

take four~

Cut~

The tidy ending

The package deal as the credits roll

Except that isn’t how it is, is it

Yet my soul still yearns for those pivotal moments that are glamorized  in Hollywood

Even now as my so called life was not ”completed” the way I viewed the original script 

I still search for those pivotal heart stirring moments

Reckless abandon, love so strong, the kiss, the tears, the solutions to a devastating end

Where does that come from, why is this stirring buried in my bones 

It forces me to sit with the question

Would  the credits play out completely if I could uncover those answers

Inconclusive, ambiguous, end scene


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy tale nightmare

  Why can’t I let go of him?  He was my identity  He was my happiness  He controlled my emotions, he still does in a sense.    Meaning if he...