Saturday, May 28, 2022

Acceptance


How do I tell them

that life is truly an ongoing journey


Your soul will fight

 your heart will shatter


your will 

will break


Each step you take continues to move you forward

Each turn is another season of life that you will endure


The time you spend fighting is wasteful

It will prove nothing except defeat


The strength is within you

the answers are deep in your soul waiting to be dug out


do not silence them

take them out

one by one, acceptance is freedom


Regardless of what that looks like

it will blind you at times, but accept it


hold that feeling deep in your bones

refuse to abandon your truth



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy tale nightmare

  Why can’t I let go of him?  He was my identity  He was my happiness  He controlled my emotions, he still does in a sense.    Meaning if he...