Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Get it out



I seriously debated about writing tonight…
    the whole reason I started this blog was to get it out
    to get it out of my system
    to let the feelings flow
    to not hold them in anymore
    to have a voice
    to have the freedom to allow those feelings to escape my body

My house resembles my mental state… 
Each night I come home, I see the clutter, I see the mess, and I see the challenges…

I want to take a moment and clean it all up… But I don’t, the look of it all is overwhelming, as the weight of it all is overwhelming…

It’s a constant reminder that I can’t keep up…
I can’t keep up with the physical work of it all nor the mental work of it all…

I’m reminded that I can do better, that I should do better, why did I let it get like this?

~The chaos of it all, is insanity
~The work it will take to deliver what’s promised is at times excruciating

~~For such a time is this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy tale nightmare

  Why can’t I let go of him?  He was my identity  He was my happiness  He controlled my emotions, he still does in a sense.    Meaning if he...