Monday, March 25, 2024

What I’m looking for

 


What am I looking for

What are the facts

What am I missing

What do I want


I still haven’t found what I’m looking for

The facts are clear as day 

Present in front of me

Like hammers pounding my soul

& smashing my heart

The pieces continue to fly around me 

& destroy any sense of peace I have 


I’m missing a piece of my soul 

A piece of my being that was torn away slowly

Over time

Into a million pieces 

It’s impossible to put it back together 


I want out 

I want to escape

I want to leave

I want to not hurt anymore

I want it all to stop

The reminders

The memories

The constant blurs that flash before me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape

  i look Out i see the darkness i wonder what it would be like to just step out into that darkness to be weighted down in a different way to...